Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Card in a box for Valentines - Biglietto Card in a Box per S. Valentino

First of all I would like to tell you...Happy 2015! In this first post of the new year I will show you a card in a box with a lot of hearts.

I love this kind of card! The fact that this card becomes a box once opened and then it becomes flat and you can put it in an envelope...it is really a gorgeous thing! :-)

With my Big Shot I created a lot of different hearts and then I glued them to my card and I think that the result is great! And you can use this kind of card, with the hearts, for many other occasions: for a wedding or for an anniversary, choosing the more suitable paper for the occasion.

If you need, at this page you can find a brief tutorial on how to create a card in a box:

http://stardustpaper.blogspot.it/2014/10/tutorial-per-creare-una-card-in-box-per.html

Innanzitutto vorrei dirvi...felice 2015! In questo primo post dell'anno vi mostrerò una card in a box con una cascata di cuori.

Amo questo tipo di biglietti! il fatto che una volta aperti diventino una scatola e che poi li si possa piegare ed inserire in una busta...beh, secondo me li rende dei biglietti fantastici! :-)

Con la mia Big Shot ho creato tanti cuori di differenti misure che poi ho incollato all'interno del biglietto e penso che il risultato sia davvero bello! E potete usare questo tipo di biglietto, così con i cuori, per tante altre occasioni: per un matrimonio, per un anniversario, basta scegliere la carta più giusta per quelle occasioni.

Se vi serve, a questo link trovate un breve tutorial per crear una card in a box:

http://stardustpaper.blogspot.it/2014/10/tutorial-per-creare-una-card-in-box-per.html













No comments:

Post a Comment