Friday, January 9, 2015

Exploding box card with hearts - Exploding box card con cuori in piedi

Today I share with you one of my favourite exploding boxes: the exploding box I created for Valentine's day :-)

This is a simple and gorgeous gift you can create for your loved one. 

To "hang" the hearts I used some acetate strips. Then with the heart punch, I punched some little hearts and glued them around the base of the box.  I hope you like it!

And if you have any questions, pls feel free of contacting me. Thank you so much 

Oggi condivido con voi una delle mie exploding boxes preferite: quella che ho creato per S. Valentino, con i cuori che stanno "in piedi".

E' una scatolina semplice e di grande effetto da regalare al vostro/a amato/a.

Per far stare i cuori in piedi ho usato delle strisce di acetato. Poi con la perforatrice ho creato tanti piccoli cuori che ho attaccato alla base della scatolina.

Se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi, vi risponderò subito. Grazie mille.





 










No comments:

Post a Comment