Thursday, January 15, 2015

Paper punches art: paper earrings - Orecchini di carta creati con le perforatrici

I was asked of creating some paper earrings.

So I've had the idea of using my paper punches and I created 3 different earrings: I created 2 pairs of earrings with the hearth punch; one pair with the circle punch and one pair with the bear punch.

I've punched the paper 2 times for each subject and I've glued together the circles, the hearts and the bears, so the result is that the earrings are strong and the paper will stay perfect.

I think that these earrings are a really gorgeous gift! thank you so much.


Mi è stato chiesto di creare degli orecchini di carta.

Così mi è venuta l'idea di ritagliare la carta con le mie perforatrici e ho creato 2 paia di orecchini con i cuori, 1 paio di orecchini con i cerchi e un paio di orecchini con gli orsi.

Ho ritagliato ciascun soggetto 2 volte e poi ho incollato fra di loro i pezzettini di carta a 2 a 2, cosiccheè gli orecchini sono forti; la carta infatti risulta davvero spessa ed è resistente e rimarrà così nel tempo.

Sono dell'idea che questi orecchini siano davvero un regalo perfetto! Grazie mille.













No comments:

Post a Comment