Sunday, February 1, 2015

Exploding box for Valentine's day - Exploding box per san Valentino

Because of the fact that Valentine's day is approaching, I would like to share with you my latest idea for that day: an exploding box with a little paper bench for two :-)

I think that this is a great idea, because it is quite unusual and new.

To create the exploding box I used: red paper, black paper, brown paper, an old book, heart paper punches, sentiment, ribbon.

I hope you will like this exploding box and if you will create something similar, I'd like to have a look to your creations. So pls send me an email with a photo of your creation; I will publish here on my blog all of your photos.

Thank you so much. Have a nice evening.


Poichè San Valentino sta arrivando, vorrei condividere con voi l' ultima realizzazione che ho creato per quel giorno: una exploding box con una piccola panchina per 2 :-)

Penso che questa sia un'idea molto carina e, soprattutto, molto originale.

Per creare la scatolina ho utilizzato: carta rossa, carta nera, carta marrone, un vecchio libro a cui ho strappato le pagine, perforatrici a forma di cuore, scritta "with love", nastro.

Spero che questa mia exploding box vi piaccia e se ne creerete una simile mi piacerebbe vederne le foto, per cui per favore speditemi una foto di ciò che avrete creato, le guarderò tutte e le pubblicherò qui sul blog.

Grazie mille e buona serata.
















No comments:

Post a Comment