Saturday, February 7, 2015

Last Valentine's exploding box - Ultima exploding box per San Valentino

In this post I show you my last Valentine's 2015 exploding box.

It is simple and effective.

I've glued in the middle of the box 2 hearts red and white and glued on the sides some red hearts...

And the end result is in the photos.

I hope you like it and if you think of creating one similar, pls send me the photos, I'd like to see your works. Thank you so much!


In questo post vi mostro la mia utlima exploding box per San Valentino 2015.

E' una creazione semplice e di grande effetto.

Ho incollato al centro della scatolina 2 cuori di medie dimensioni rossi e bianchi e sui lati ho incollato alcuni cuori rossi.

Il risultato lo potete vedere nelle foto.

Spero vi piaccia e se pensate di crearne una simile mi piacerebbe vedere la vostra creazioni, per cui vi chiedo se gentilmente mi inviate una foto. Grazie!













No comments:

Post a Comment