Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blue paper roses and Kusudama flowers - Rose di carta blu insieme a fiori Kusudama

I was asked to create some paper flowers for a teacher who is going to retire.

I've thought of creating a bunch of paper roses and Kusudama flowers.

For the roses I used a stunning blue paper and for the Kusudama I've used some pages of an old book.

Then I created the white box and put the flowers in it, with some tissue paper. 

What do you think of this creation? Do you like it? Have a good evening


Mi è stato chiesto di creare dei fiori di carta per un'insegnante che andrà in pensione.

Ho quindi pensato di creare alcune rose di carta insieme a dei fiori Kusudama.

Per le rose ho utilizzato una bellissima carta blu, mentre per i Kusudama ho utilizzato alcune pagine di un vecchio libro.

Ho poi creato una scatola bianca e ho incollato al suo interno i fiori, insieme a della carta velina in tinta.

Che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace? Vi auguro una buona serata































2 comments:

  1. Do you have links to tutorials on How To make these flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you for asking. At present I don't have a tutorial. In the next weeks I will create one and post here.

    ReplyDelete