Sunday, September 20, 2015

Rocking cards for Halloween and Christmas - Biglietti che dondolano per Halloween e Natale

My latest creations are 2 rocking cards, one for Halloween and the other one for Christmas.

For each card I've drew the circle, I've cut it with scissors, I've folded it in half and then I've added the embellishments.

They are so cute that you can create them in a lot of different ways, the sky's the limit :-)

If you have any question, pls contact me.

Thank you so much, have a great evening

Le mie ultime creazioni: 2 biglietti che dondolano, uno per Halloween e l'altro per Natale.

Per ogni biglietto ho disegnato un cerchio, l'ho ritagliato con le forbici, l'ho piegato a metà e infine li ho decorati.

Questi biglietti sono così carini che si possono creare in tantissimi modi diversi, la fantasia è il solo limite :-)

Se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata





























No comments:

Post a Comment