Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Card in a box for Christmas - Biglietto scatolina per Natale

Great news! I'm now a Design Team Member of Nitwit Collections and in this post you can see my first card with their great and gorgeous kits.

I've used the Nitwit Thicket Christmas Collection kit and I can tell you that it is a terrific kit!

It is made of super cute background papers, super cute characters and more.

I was so inspired by this kit and in the photos you can see the end result :-)

What do you think about this card? Do you like it?

Thank you so much and have a great day


Fantastiche news! Sono diventata un membro del Design Team di Nitwit Collections e nelle foto potete vedere il mio primo biglietto scatolina che ho creato per loro usando il loro fantastico kit.

Nello specifico ho utilizzato il kit Nitwit Thicket Christmas Collection ed è un kit davvero bellissimo, ricco di fantastiche carte digitali e immagini di altissima qualità.

Sono stata così ispirata da questo kit che, secondo me, il risultato parla da solo :-)

Che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace questa card in a box?

Grazie mille e buona giornata













No comments:

Post a Comment