Thursday, October 29, 2015

Exploding box with glitter cake - Exploding box con torta glitterata

I was asked to create a cake for a girl's birthday.

Because I don't like to create the same cake every time...I've created a white cake with white paper and then I've covered it with a lot of glitter.

I've added to the cake 3 pink paper roses; I've embellished the 3 sides of the box and the result is in the photos.

I hope you like it. If you have any question, pls contact me.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Mi è stato chiesto di creare una torta per il compleanno di una ragazza.

Siccome non amo creare sempre la stessa torta...ho pensato di creare una torta con la carta bianca, che poi ho ricoperto con una cascata di glitter bianco.

Ho poi aggiunto 3 rose di carta di color rosa intenso e infine ho abbellito i vari lati della scatolina; potete vedere, nelle foto, il risultato finale.

Cosa ne pensate, vi piace? Se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata



























No comments:

Post a Comment