Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas cards I've created with a Nitwit Collections kit - Biglietti di Natale che ho creato con un kit di Nitwit Collections

In this post I show you my latest cards for Christmas that I'v created with the Festive Flower kit of Nitwit Collections.

I think that the kits of Nitwit Collections are amazing and so inspiring and you can see the fantastic cards I was able to create with the Festive Flowers kit.

What do you think about these cards? Do you like them?

Thank you so much and if you have any question, pls contact me.


In questo post vi mostro i 2 biglietti per Natale che ho creato con il kit Festive Flowers di Nitwit Collections.

Penso che questi kits siano bellissimi e per me sono una fonte di ispirazione incredibile e il risultato lo potete vedere nelle foto.

Che cosa pensate dei biglietti? Vi piacciono?

Grazie mille e se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi.




















No comments:

Post a Comment