Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Card in a box with lots of cats for a girl's birthday - Biglietto scatolina con mici per il compleanno di una bimba

In this post I show you a commissioned card in a box.

It is for a little girl's birhday. 

I was asked to create the card using a lots of cats because she loves them so much :-)

So, I choose the stamped images you will see below from the Penny Black products.

I love so much these cute stamps! Theay are so gorgeous!

I hope you like the card and if you have any question or comment, pls contact me.

Thank you so much, have a great evening


In questo post vi mostro una card in a box che mi è stata commissionata.

E' per il compleanno di una bimba.

Mi è stato chiesto di creare questo biglietto usando tante immagini di mici perchè lei li adora.

Così ho scelto gli stampini della Penny Black.

Li adoro! Trovo che siano degli stampini davvero bellissimi!

Spero che il biglietto vi piaccia e se avete delle domande o dei commenti, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata


















No comments:

Post a Comment