Thursday, January 21, 2016

Exploding box for Valentine's day - Exploding box per San Valentino

I was thinking of creating a new, one of a kind Valentine's exploding box.

This morning I had this idea: a bicycle with lots of hearts.

So I created the bicycle with some black paper, I punched out a lots of different hearts and to finish I use some acetate to hang the hearts.

I think that the end result is so nice and I hope you will like this exploding box as I like it :-)

If you have any questions or comments, pls feel free to contact me or leave the comment below the post.

Thank you so much, have a great evening


Ho pensato di creare una exploding box particolare e unica per San Valentino.

E questa mattina ho avuto questa ideae: creare una bicicletta con un sacco di cuori.

Così con della carta nera ho creato la bicicletta; poi con la perforatrice ho creato un sacco di cuori di varie misure e li ho incollati ad un foglio di acetato, così da fare l'effetto "volo".

Penso che il risultato sia davvero unico e spero che questa exploding box vi piaccia quanto piace a me :-)

Se avete delle domande o dei commenti per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata























No comments:

Post a Comment