Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stepper Card with the Snow Family of Nitwit Collections - Biglietto scaletta con la Famiglia di Neve

I'm so proud and so grateful to be a DT Member of Nitwit Collections because I love so much their digi kits.

I think that the new one that came out on Friday is such an amazing kit!

The Snow Family is so cute and the background papers are amazing, with gorgeous colours.

With this digi kit I created a stepper card and I think that it came out very well :-)

If you have any questions or would you like to leave a comment, pls feel free to do it.

Have a great evening


Sono davvero orgogliosa e grata di essere DT Member di Nitwit Collections perchè amo davvero da sempre i loro fantastici kits.

Penso poi che quest'ultimo che è uscito venerdì, the Snow Family, sia davvero super bello!

La famiglia di neve ha dei faccini così carini e le carte incluse nel kit sono strepitose, con dei colori bellissimi.

Con questo kit ho creato una stepper card (biglietto a scaletta/gradini) e penso che sia venuta davvero bene :-)

Se avete delle domande o dei commenti, per favore contattatemi.

Vi auguro un'ottima serata




















2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your stepper card Alessandra! This is the first time I see this type of card too. Such a beautiful fold card and your scene is breathtaking. I will have to CAS this stepper card and step away from the traditional fold card one of these days. Thanks for sharing and for another beautiful inspiration Alessandra. Wishing you a lovely rest of your weekend. Hugs - Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, thank you so much for your kind words! If you need any help to create a stepper card or other types of cards, pls feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you. You too have a lovely rest of the weekend :-). Hugs

    ReplyDelete