Monday, March 7, 2016

Bendifold greeting card with Paris - Biglietto bendifold con Parigi

In this post I show you my 3rd creations I made using the Ooh La La Collection kit of Nitwit Collections.

I tried to creater a bendifold and I think that the result is very nice! Thanks, above all, to this great kit! :-)

The greeting card is simple and elegant, the right greeting card for a birthday, for your friends who love Paris.

Have a great day and if you have any question, pls contact me!


In questo post vi mostro la terza creazione che ho fatto usando il kit Ooh La La Collection di Nitwit Collections.

Ho creato una bendifold card e secondo me il risultato è davvero bello, soprattutto grazie al kit di Nitwit che è davvero splendido, un must have per tutti i cardmakers!

Questo biglietto è semplice ed elegante ed è sicuramente perfetto da regalare per un compleanno o per la vostra amica che ama Parigi.

Vi auguro un'ottima giornata e se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi.

















No comments:

Post a Comment