Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gift idea for mother's day or birthday - Idea regalo per la festa della mamma o per un compleanno

I created some exploding boxes with paper roses.

I think that they are the right gift idea for mother's day or for a birthday.

I love so much to create this type of exploding box, because you can create them in so many different variations.

I hope you like them and if you have any questions, pls contact me.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Ho creato alcune exlploding boxes con le rose di carta.

Secondo me queste scatoline sono il regalo ideale per la festa della mamma o per un compleanno.

Amo tantissimo creare questo tipo di exploding box, anche perchè si possono creare in un sacco di modi diversi.

Spero che vi piacciano e se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata
























No comments:

Post a Comment