Sunday, April 24, 2016

Pop up card made with the Cottage Garden digi kit - Biglietto pop up creato con il kit digitale Cottage Garden

I had to create a new project for Nitwit Collections, because last Friday they came out with a new digi kit that for me is soooo amazing!

The kit is the Cottage Garden Collection and it features so many super gorgeous background papers and so many amazing elements, garden theme.

I've thought of creating a different greeting card this time and I've thought of a pop up greeting card.

In the photos you can see the final result.

I hope you like it and if you have any question, pls contact me.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Come DT member di Nitwit Collections, ho dovuto creare un nuovo progetto perchè venerdì scorso è uscito il nuovo kit digitale che, secondo me, è davvero fantastico!!!

Il nuovo kit si chiama Cottage Garden Collection e in esso sono contenute tantissime e bellissime carte digitali e tantissimi stupendi elementi a tema giardino.

Ho pensato così di creare qualcosa di diverso dalle ultime creazioni e ho avuto l'ispirazione di creare un biglietto pop up.

Nelle foto potete vedere il risultato finale.

Spero che via piaccia e se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata





















No comments:

Post a Comment