Thursday, May 5, 2016

Card in a box with lavender - Biglietto card in a box con lavanda

This post is related to my latest mother's day greeting card.

I created a card in a box ( I love very much this type of greeting card :-)...) with some Provence images, above all lavender images :-)

I hope you like this card. For me it is the perfect card for mother's day, but I think it is perfect also for a birthday.

If you have any question, pls contact me.

Thank you so much, have a nice evening


In questo post vi mostro il mio ultimo biglietto per la festa della mamma.

Ho creato una "card in a box" ( mi piace tantissimo creare questo tipo di biglietti :-)...) con alcuni disegni della Provenza e soprattutto disegni relativi alla lavanda.

Spero che questo biglietto vi piaccia. Secondo me è il biglietto ideale per la festa della mamma, ma penso sia anche il biglietto ideale per un compleanno.

Se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata

















No comments:

Post a Comment