Monday, May 9, 2016

Paper butterflies and paper roses - Farfalle di carta e rose di carta

Yesterday in Italy was mother's day.

So for my mum I created a paper butterfly and some paper roses.

I put them together and created a little bunch that I think it is really gorgeous :-)

My mum was so happy when she saw my gift and I hope you too will like this idea.

And if you have any questions, pls contact me.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Ieri era la festa della mamma e così ho creato per mia madre una farfalla di carta e delle rose di carta.

Le ho poi messe insieme, formando un mazzo di fiori che ho posto in un vaso e secondo me il risultato finale è davvero bello :-)

Mia madre è stata davvero contenta del suo regalo e spero che questa idea piaccia anche a voi.

Se avete delle domande in merito, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata



















No comments:

Post a Comment