Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Card in a box for a new baby girl - Biglietto scatolina per la nascita di una bimba

Today I show you a card in a box I created with the new digi kit of Nitwit Collections, the "Baby's firsts girl collection".

To show you for the better this amazing digi kit I've thought of creating a card in a box; I love so much this kind of greeting card :-)...

I think that the result is so cute and I hope you like it.

Have a great evening, ciao


Oggi vi mostro un biglietto scatolina che ho creato con il nuovo kit digitale di Nitwit Collections; il kit si chiama "Baby's firsts girl collection".

Per mostrare al meglio questo kit digitale ho creato una "card in a box" o biglietto scatolina, un tipo di biglietto che amo moltissimo creare :-)...

Penso che il risultato sia davvero carino e spero che vi piaccia.

Vi auguro un'ottima serata, ciao



















3 comments: