Monday, June 20, 2016

Exploding box greeting card with paper cake - Biglietto auguri scatolina con torta di carta


In this post I show you my latest exploding box I was asked to create, with a super cute paper cake.

I created a lot of paper cakes in my past, but I think that this one is so cute.

Maybe it is because of the paper butterflies or maybe because of the paper flowers :-)...

What do you think about it? Do you like this exploding greeting card?

Thank you so much and have a great day


In questo post vi mostro l'ultima exploding box che mi è stata commissionata, con una carinissima torta di carta.

Ho creato tante altre torte di carta, ma secondo me questa è davvero la più bella che ho fatto.

Sarà forse per le farfalle o sarà forse per i fiori di carta :-)...fatto sta che la preferisco a tutte le altre.

E voi che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace questo biglietto?

Grazie mille e buona serata






















No comments:

Post a Comment