Friday, June 10, 2016

My paper creations for an exhibition - Le mie creazioni di carta per una mostra

I'm taking part, here in Bologna where I live, to an exhibition.

The theme of this exhibition is "Summer" and I created 4 exploding box, each related to the Summer season.

So there is one exploding box with a deck chair; another exploding box with an origami paper boat; an exploding box with flowers, butterflies and the little bicycle; another one with the umbrella and the beach.

In the following pictures you can have a look to my creations.

I hope you like them and if you want, pls tell me which one you prefer.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Sto partecipando ad una mostra, qui a Bologna, dove vivo.

Il tema della mostra è l'estate e così ho creato 4 diverse explodign box relative al mare:

una exploding box con la sdraio; una exploding box con i fiori, le farfalle e la bicicletta; una exploding box con l'ombrellone e la spiaggia; una exploding box con una piccola barca fatta all'origami.

Nelle foto qui sotto potete vedere le mie creazioni.

Spero che vi piacciano e se volete, potete scrivermi quale vi piace di più.

Grazie mille e buona serata


















No comments:

Post a Comment