Sunday, August 28, 2016

Exploding greeting card with paper bicycle - Biglietto exploding box con bicicletta

I love to create this kind of exploding box, with the little paper bicycle.

It is a greeting card so funny and it makes me smile :-)

I was asked of creating this greeting card for a birthday and I think it is for sure the ideal gift/greeting card for a bike lover.

If you have any question related to this exploding greeting card, please contact me.

Have a great evening


Mi piace davvero molto creare questo biglietto scatolina con la bicicletta.

Infatti mi mette un sacco di allegria :-)

Questa exploding box mi è stata richiesta per un compleanno ed è davvero il regalo/biglietto ideale per chi ama andare in bicicletta.

Se avete delle domande in merito per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata






















No comments:

Post a Comment