Tuesday, November 8, 2016

3 Christmas cards made with Nitwit Collections papers - Biglietti per Natale creati con la carta di Nitwit Collections

With the new super amazing digi kit of Nitwit Collections, the "Christmas Romance Collections", I've decided of creating some "simple" but stunning greeting cards.

I first created them using the digi images and my pc.

Then I printed them off, cut them and glued on 3 white greeting cards.

I think that the result is stunning! And with these digi kits the possibilities are endless!

Have a nice evening


Con il nuovo kit digitale di Nitwit Collections, "Christmas Romance Collections", ho deciso di creare dei "semplici" biglietti che, secondo me, sono davvero bellissimi.

Dapprima ho scelto e assemblato le immagini digitali al computer.

Poi ho stampato tutto, tagliato e incollato su 3 biglietti bianchi.

Penso che il risultato sia davvero fantastico! E con questi kit digitali, le possibilità sono infinite!

Vi auguro un'ottima serata











No comments:

Post a Comment