Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Exploding greeting card with Nitwit Collections paper - Biglietto scatolina con carta di Nitwit Collections

As a DT member of Nitwit Collections, I had to create something with the latest digi kit that was out last Friday, the "Girly girl collection".

So I've thought of creating an exploding greeting card.

I love so much to create them, I think that they are so versatile and the ideal gift for many occasions.

In the photos below you can see my creation.

If you have any question, pls contact me. Thank you so much and have a great day!


Oggi vi mostro l'ultima creazione che ho fatto per Nitwit Collections usando il loro ultimo kit di carta digitale, il kit "Girly girl collection".

Ho creato una exploding box pensando al compleanno di una ragazza o anche di una donna.

Mi piace davvero molto creare questo tipo di biglietti scatolina, sono davvero così particolari e si adattano a tutte le occasioni.

Se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi. Grazie mille e buona giornata


















No comments:

Post a Comment