Thursday, April 13, 2017

Giant mulberry paper roses - Rose di carta di gelso giganti

After my little holiday in London, I'm back to Italy and I had to create some giant paper roses.

They are made using mulberry paper that is quite similar to fabric excetpt for the fact that...it's paper!

And the result, for me, is stunning. You can judge yourself having a look to the photos.

They are an ideal gift and a great home decor.

Each rose is 70 cm high and the diameter is 30 cm.

If you have any question, please contact me. Thank you so much and have a great evening


Dopo la mia piccola vacanza a Londra sono di nuovo in Italia e ho creato delle rose giganti usando la carta di gelso.

La carta di gelso, per chi non la conosce, è simile alla stoffa, ma, appunto, è carta!

Il risultato secondo me è bellissimo e potete vederlo nelle foto qui sotto.

Queste rose sono sicuramente un bellissimo regalo e una bella decorazione per la casa.

Ogni rosa è alta 70 cm e il diametro è di 30 cm.

Se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi. Grazie mille e buona serata























No comments:

Post a Comment