Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Some creations for a wedding - Alcune creazioni per un matrimonio

Today I show you some simple ideas I made for a wedding: 2 greeting cards with lots of paper hearts and some ideas for the wedding favours.

These are simple ideas, but I think that they are beautiful and, above all, they are easy to make.

If you are interested in something similar, please contact me, I'm able to customize them and it will be a pleasure to create something special for you :-)

Have a great day


Oggi vi mostro alcune semplici idee che ho creato per un matrimonio: sono 2 biglietti di auguri e delle idee per delle bomboniere.

Sono tutte idee semplici e facili da realizzare, e comunque sono tutte creazioni molto belle e di grande effetto.

Se vi dovete sposare e siete interessati a qualcosa di simile, contattatemi liberamente per spiegarmi il vostro desiderio :-)

Vi auguro un'ottima giornata





















No comments:

Post a Comment