Friday, June 29, 2018

Exploding box with paper sunflowers - Biglietto scatolina con girasoli di carta

Today I like to show you an exploding box I made these past days, with paper sunflowers.

To create the sunflowers I used a freebie stamp.

I stamped the sunflower several times, then, with the scissors, I cut each sunflower and with the Promarker pens I proceed to colour the flowers.

To finish, I glued 2 flower together, to add dimension to all of them.

In this way I think the result is very "natural".

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Have a great weekend


Oggi vi mostro una scatolina di auguri che ho creato negli ultimi giorni, su richiesta.

Al centro della scatolina ho incollato dei girasoli che ho creato utilizzando un timbro.

Ho poi tagliato tutti i girasoli con le forbici e con i Promarker li ho colorati uno ad uno.

Per finire, ho incollato insieme 2 girasoli alla volta, così da far sembrare i fiori "più veri".

Se avete delle domande in merito, per favore scrivetemi.

Vi auguro un ottimo fine settimana





No comments:

Post a Comment