Friday, August 24, 2018

Easel card with Annabelle Nitwit Collections papers - Biglietto "cavalletto" con l'ultimo kit di carte di Nitwit Collections

Today I show you my latest creation for Nitwit Collections.

I used the new digi kit "Annabelle collection" that is pleanty of amazing papers and elements.

When I saw this kit I've thought of using the window elements and so I created this easel card.

This is the right greeting card for mother's day and birthdays.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you so much. Have a great weekend


Oggi vi mostro l'ultimissima creazione che ho fatto per Nitwit Collections.

Ho utilizzato il loro nuovissimo kit di carte digitali, "Annabelle Collections".

Il kit è, come sempre, pieno di bellissime carte e di bellissimi particolati.

Personalmente ho deciso di utilizzare la finestra e di farne un elemento pop up.

Se avete delle domande in merito per favore contattatemi. Grazie mille e buon fine settimana



















No comments:

Post a Comment