Thursday, June 8, 2017

My paper butterflies on a window shop - Le mie farfalle di carta in una vetrina

Yesterday I put some of my giant paper butterflies on a window shop, here in Bologna.

I think they cheer up the products with their colours :-)

The photos are not beautiful, but I hope you are able to have an idea.

If you are interested in these butterflies, they are on sale on my Etsy shop, because they are a digital stamp I created last year, they are available as a digital file and for immediate download.

Here's the link:


Thank you so much and have a nice evening


Ieri ho abbellito la vetrina di un negozio di ottica qui di Bologna con alcune delle mie farfalle di carta.

Secondo me sono davvero carine e danno colore e luce alla vetrina :-)

Se volete creare anche voi queste farfalle potete farlo perchè sono in vendita nel mio negozio su Etsy, dove sono pubblicate come file digitale con possibilità di essere scaricato immediatamente.

Ecco il link al file:


Grazie mille e buona serata



















No comments:

Post a Comment