Saturday, April 18, 2020

Have you thought of opening an Etsy shop selling planners?

Today I speak about an opportunity I found out 1 month ago and started to doing it.

In this not easy time, I've lost my regular job and thought "ok, now it's time to start, in a serious way, to create passive incomes".

As maybe you know, I have an Etsy shop as a cardmaker and papercratfter, so I know how Etsy can be a good way of making some money.

I've met this lady, Michelle Rohr, and I love the products she creates and her courses. She is a very inspiring lady and I've bought her course on how to make passive income on Etsy selling printables and digital planners.

The great part of this course is that she guide you step by step on how to create amazing products and open an Etsy shop in 5 days, even if you are not an expert on digital or graphic things.

So I started my new Etsy journey 1 month ago creating "Your Magic Planners" shop and creating 6 different products that I'm now pinning on Pinterest (as Michelle suggests...) to gain exposure and it's starting to work.

I have to tell you that I haven't done my first sale yet, but I'm sure that I will do it shortly! :-)

If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click on the link under the following image and see if this could be something useful for you:









If you have any questions, pleas feel free to email me. Thank you so much and have a good weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment