Monday, September 21, 2020

2 creations for a person who loves pigs - 2 creazioni per una persona che ama i maialini

Today I show you 2 creations I made for the birthday of a friend who loves pigs.

The first creation is a birthday greeting card; I saw something similar on Pinterest and I've recreated the image of the pig using some pink cardstock while I've coloured the legs and the belly of the pig using Promarker pens.

To make the second pig, that I've glued on the bottle cover, I used some goma eva. 

They are so nice, isn't it? and they are easy to create and also a funny make!

Have a great week


Oggi vi mostro 2 creazioni che ho fatto per il compleanno di una amica che ama i maialini.

La prima creazione che vedete è il biglietto di auguri che ho creato per il suo compleanno. Per creare questo biglietto ho preso spunto da un biglietto che ho visto su Pinterest e ho creato il maialino utilizzando del cartoncino rosa, mentre ho colorato le zampine e la pancia utilizzando i pennarelli indelebili.

Per la seconda creazione, cioè la faccia del maialino sulla cover della borraccia, ho utilizzato del fommy rosa. 

Sono venute 2 creazioni davvero carine, non è vero?

Vi auguro una buona settimana


















No comments:

Post a Comment