Wednesday, September 22, 2021

2 cats made at quilling, one white and the other one black - 2 gatti creati al quilling, uno nero e l'altro bianco

Hi all, today I post the pictures of 2 new cats I made using the quilling technique.

The cats are of different colours: one is white and the other one is black.

They will be part of an exploding box for a birthday that I was asked to make.

If you have any question, please contact me.

Have a good week


Buongiorno a tutte/i, oggi condivido con voi le foto di 2 gatti che ho creato al quilling.

I gatti sono di diverso colore, uno bianco e l'altro nero.

Questi 2 mici faranno parte di una scatolina per un compleanno, che mi è stata richiesta perchè volevano un regalo unico e speciale.

Se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi.

Vi auguro un'ottima settimana
















No comments:

Post a Comment