Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas greeting card with super cute Holy Family stamp - Biglietto di Natale con un bellissimo timbrino della Sacra Famiglia

This week I show you a gorgeous Christmas greeting card with the Holy Family images.

To make this card I used a digital stamp that I've easily bought from Rachelle Anne Miller website.

I love so much the stamps of Rachelle Anne Miller. She's an Aussie digital stamp designer and when I saw her Christmas stamps, I had this idea of creating a Christmas card scene with the Holy Family stamp.

There are many gorgeous stamps on the Rachelle Anne Miller website and the great part is that they are all digital stamps, so you can buy them and immediately download them and start to create!

If you'd like to buy from Rachelle Anne Miller, I'm entitled to offer you a 10% discount, the only thing you have to do is to follow the link below:


I hope you will enjoy your visit to her shop like I did and please, if you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Have a good evening and weekend











No comments:

Post a Comment