Thursday, April 21, 2022

Beautiful paper flower ring - Bellissimo anello con fiore di carta

Hi all, today I've posted a new video on my Youtube channel regarding how to create a paper flower ring.

I love to create paper jewellery and above all paper rings! They are so beautiful and so light to wear and when you don't want them anymore, you can easily upcycle them.

Below you can see the picture of my ring and I've also posted the link to the tutorial, just in case you'd like to make your ring.

You can use scraps of paper and the ring will be ready just in mins.

If you have any question, please email me. And if you make a ring, please send me a pic, I like to see what other people create.

Have a good evening and weekend



paper flower ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PceOjgm0NL0&t=187s


No comments:

Post a Comment