Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Paper flowers greeting card - Biglietto di auguri con fiori di carta

Hi all, I've created a new video for my Youtube channel related to the creation of a beautiful paper flowers greeting card. 

This beautiful and cheerful greeting card is suitable for many occasions: birthdays, Mother's day, thinking of You and...and it can be used also as a home decor or table decoration.

If you follow the link below you can start to make this greeting card in minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVVNJTMcT8&t=7s

Grab some paper, glue and paper punches and...voilà your paper flowers greeting card!

I hope you will enjoy my new tutorial. Please subscribe to my Youtube channel, I will post new beautiful paper related creations.

Have a good week and weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment