Tuesday, June 13, 2023

New journal published on Amazon!

Hi all, I'd like to inform you that I've created a new beautiful and useful journal and now that journal is published on Amazon!

It's a gratitude journal, it's made of 120 pages and you can write inside your blessings.

Counting the blessings that each of us has in this life is a super useful habit, believe me.

It's 2 years that I count my blessings each and every morning and I find this practice super useful!

Counting your blessings can improve your life and your mood, it is super healthy indeed! 

It's a sort of meditation and you will experience many benefits!

So have a look to my beautiful gratitude journal. The price is only 6.99 USD.

Here's the link to the journal:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7JJB6N3?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

have a good day










No comments:

Post a Comment