Monday, May 20, 2024

New Youtube Channel on how to doodle to feel less stress!

Hi there, 

I've just opened a new Youtube Channel, the name is "More doodles less stress"!

I love to doodle and I started to doodle 1 year ago in order to feel more happy and I can say that the result is amazing!

When and after I doodle, I feel quite calm and relaxed! 

In 1 year I have already filled 6 notebooks (I'm not able to doodle each and every day...) and now I've decided of opening a Youtube channel to share my doodles with the world.

In this first video you can learn to draw a super cute Kawaii cactus!

Please have a look to my tutorial and enjoy the process!

Thank you so much.

I wish you a great start of the week.

Here's the link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkRX_TxcbsdM5svluxh5e7A







No comments:

Post a Comment