Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fridge magnets with Lawn Fawn stamps - Calamite per il frigo con timbri Lawn Fawn

I love so much the Lawn Fawn stamps, I think they are really cute.

I saw on their blog a challenge, the "Lawn Fawnatics challenge 40 - Color Inspiration"  and thought of giving it a try.

So I create 3 fridge magnets, one with a super cute bear (from the set "Beary Happy Holidays"), another one with 3 beautiful birds (the stamp set is "Winter Sparrows") and the last one with 3 amazing pinguins (the stamp set is "Here we go a - waddling").

This Christmas I will gift my family and friends with these cutes fridge magnets :-)

Have a great day


Adoro i timbri di Lawn Fawn, per me sono davvero bellissimi.

Ho visto sul loro blog la possibilità di partecipare ad una loro competizione e così ho fatto.

Ecco l'idea che ho creato con il loro favolosi timbri: 3 bellissime e simpaticissime calamite per il frigo, a tema paesaggio invernale.

Sicuramente saranno parte dei miei regali di Natale di quest'anno! :-)

Vi auguro un'ottima giornata




























No comments:

Post a Comment