Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Village Scene Greeting Card for Christmas - Biglietto Con Scena Natalizia

This is my new greeting card as a DT member of Nitwit Collections.

They went out with this super gorgeous digital kit "Home for Christmas Collection".

When I opened the digi kit I saw the house element and thought of creating a village scene with the house.

So I printed the house several times and then glued all of them to the card.

I think that the result is gorgeous and it's not only a greeting card but also a great home decor.

Have a great evening


Questo che vedete nella foto è il mio nuovissimo biglietto come DT member per Nitwit Collections.

Appena ho visto il nuovo kit digitale, tutto dedicato al Natale, ho pensato di creare una specie di villaggio natalizio. Così ho stampato l'immagine della casa più volte e nelle foto potete vedere il risultato.

Secondo me questo non è solo un biglietto ma anche una bellissima decorazione per la casa.

Vi auguro un'ottima serata















No comments:

Post a Comment