Friday, May 17, 2019

Beach in a box, gift idea for a sea lover - La spiaggia in scatola, idea regalo

This is an exploding box I made for a person who loves the sea.

I created the umbrella using a toothpick plus some paper and with the felt I created the beach towel.

I think that the result is funny and quite relaxing! It seems to be at the seaside!

Have a great day and weekend


Questa che vedete nelle foto è un scatolina che ho creato per una persona che ama il mare.

Ho creato l'ombrellone utilizzando uno stuzzicadenti e della carta, poi con il feltro ho creato il telo da spiaggia.

Secondo me il risultato è davvero divertente e rilassante! sembra proprio di essere in spiaggia! :-)

Vi auguro un'ottima giornata e fine settimana



























No comments:

Post a Comment