Thursday, October 21, 2021

Special box card with cats made at quilling - Scatolina speciale con 2 gatti creati al quilling

Good morning, today I show you a gorgeous box card I made for a special occasion.

Inside the box there are 2 cute quilled cats and on the outside I was asked to create and glue some cats silhouettes and some hearts.

I think that the end result is super cute and I'm sure that the recipient will be delighted to receive this special creation.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you a great weekend!


Buongiorno, oggi vi mostro una scatolina che ho creato per un'occasione speciale.

All'interno mi è stato chiesto di mettere 2 gatti, che ho creato al quilling e all'esterno ho creato e incollato delle silhouette di gatti e vari cuori.

Sono certa che chi la riceverà ne sarà davvero contento anche perchè è stata pensata e creata proprio per lui.

Vi ringrazio per essere qui sul mio blog e vi auguro un buon fine settimana!



























No comments:

Post a Comment